• Hot water will increase pressure inside the sealed thermos bottle, and this may cause the cap difficult to open. If such happens, carefully turn on the cover to release the pressure so to avoid injuries or burns.
• Make sure the cap is closed well after use, after use please close the upper and lower cap and check whether it is sealed well in order to avoid leakage or burns.
• If the cap seal wear or leaks, stop using it immediately.
• Long-term storage of drinks inside the thermos bottle is not encouraged and please consume the drinks as soon as possible.
• Do not fill in non-drinkable liquid, fuel or other flammable liquid, corrosive, chemical substances.
• Avoid exposure of thermos bottle to intense heat or cold.
• Do not put in places where infants or young children could come in touch with to avoid injury or burns.
• Drink carefully to avoid scalding if hot beverage is inside the thermos bottle. Due to the insulation effect brought by the vacuum, surface of the bottle will not get hot.
• Do not pour in excessive amount of beverage. Leave enough space inside the bottle. If the water level is too high, it will cause difficulties while opening; it may also cause overflow if you close the cap.
• When opening the cap, do not put it near your face, discharged hot air may cause burns.
• When driving, you are not recommended to consume hot drinks as sudden emergence from the traffic situation may cause burns.
• Do not add beverages when the lower cap is not removed to avoid overflow or burns.
• Do not use a microwave oven, steam oven or oven to heat.
• Do not place near radiators, heaters, or other high-temperature source to avoid bottle deformation, discoloration.
• Do not put the following beverages inside the bottle: ice, carbonated drinks: will increase the pressure inside the bottle and make the cap not able to be open; pressure can also cause sudden discharge of beverage and eventually break the bottle.
Drink containing salt: such as agricultural soup ... etc; inside of the bottle is made of stainless steel and salt may cause rusting affecting its insulation abilities
Milk, milk drinks, fruit juice: Due to its perishable nature, long-term storage will produce biogas, so the internal pressure of bottle will increase causing sudden discharge of beverage and eventually break the bottle.
• When you replace the silicone covers, put it on the table, scroll down the silicone cover to remove it can be removed. (For more details, please follow instructions)
• When you need to install new set of cover, set the cover flat on a table and hold the bottom of the bottle to load the cover vertically downward onto the bottle.
• To keep it clean, wash thoroughly after every use. After washing, dry it thoroughly to avoid rust.
• Before cleaning, place the bottle, cap and silicone cover separately. Wash using diluted neutral dishwashing liquid. Wipe dry after washing thoroughly with water.
• Use the complemented soft sponge brush to clean the inside layer of the bottle, wash with diluted neutral kitchen dish detergent, rinse thoroughly and wipe dry. Regular cleaning prevents odor.
• Do not use chlorine bleach, diluents, volatile oil, metal scouring pads or abrasive scouring pads and detergent to clean it.
• Do not put it into dryer, cutlery dryer or boiled water for cleansing and disinfection.
• Do not place it in water for prolonged time.